Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
The Job is focused on selling VIDIZMO and Azure Solutions. You are responsible for generating your own leads thru LinkedIn, writing blogs, or relationship with Microsoft.
- Develop a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities, while also driving opportunities to closure, and driving a consistent, reliable business forecast.
- Bringing customers to agreement on the business value of VIDIMZO, Microsoft Azure and private cloud solutions
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Develop in-depth understanding of VIDIMZO, Azure Moodle platform and related solutions and the value they bring in solving business problems
- Ensure appropriate Internal, Partner & Microsoft resources are engaged to help customers evaluate proposed solutions
- Maintain current understanding of VIDIMZO & Microsoft’s strengths relative to the competition and effectively communicate those strengths to customers in a positive manner. Knowledge of Kaltura, Qumu, SharePoint, Azure is required
- Team effectively with VIDIZMO Teams, Microsoft Account Managers, Account Technology Strategists, other SSP’s, Partners, Marketing, & other virtual team resources to meet your goals and customer needs
- Create references, and ideally case studies, relating to satisfied customers that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Drive customer and partner satisfaction for your products and solutions
- Contribute to the recruitment, engagement and readiness of technology partners who can help you and the account teams to drive business
- Sell VIDIZMO products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus
|Job Category||Full Time|