A successful Project Manager at VIDIZMO LLC will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Ruthless commitment to impeccable code quality
- Good understanding of a wide range of the latest technologies and architectural approaches
- Advanced proficiency in Agile/ Scrum project development methodology and practices
- The ability to evaluate technical decisions, build project timelines and plans, and ensure best technical practices.
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly.
- Exceptional ability to effectively motivate and manage teams of individuals.
- Commitment to increasing efficiency in the workplace by continuously automating parts of the software engineering process.
- Build Enterprise-Class Web-based Applications using Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Azure, Azure Media analytics, Azure Media services
- Work on new features such as video transcription, Motion detection, face recognition
- Develop software to meet business requirements while adhering to standards to write high performance and high scalability software.
- Writing secure software to meet industry standards such as ISO 27002 & ISO 10181 and comply with Fortune 5000 companies’ requirements to use such software.
- Perform unit and integration testing of developed modules and systems
- Work with Business Analyst to understand requirements and refine them into technical requirements
- Interact with vendors and customer worldwide to discuss technical requirements
- Excellent remote management skills (you will be using Skype, GoToMeeting, Dropbox, Sharepoint, etc.)
- At least 5 full project deliveries as a PM (including scoping, sizing, team formation, costing, etc.)
- Proficiency in Agile, SDLC, or SLA
- Experience with Big Data project deliveries on cloud infrastructure is plus
- Microsoft Certification(s) on Web Application, WCF Services, SQL Server or Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge on WCF, Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services
- Experience Designing API service for consumption by internal or external developers
- Experience working on Service Oriented Architecture and Software as a Service (SaaS) multi-tenant application
- Strong skills developing enterprise application
- Experience of developing and maintaining Software Products
- Video streaming technologies for the web
- Streaming protocols including RTMP, RTSP, HLS, Multicast
- Streaming servers/technologies such as Wowza, Flash, Windows Media Server, FFmpeg server, Azure Media Services, encoders/transcoders cloud or local
- Computer vision technologies such as OpenCV, Azure Media Service, etc.
- Microsoft SharePoint and Skype for Business
- Video conferencing systems such as Polycom, Cisco, etc. and their protocols
- Working experience of Angular 2.0 framework
- BS/BSc or MS/MSc in Computer Science
- 10 years or more experience 3-5 years’ Leadership experience
- Good English language verbal, writing communication skills
- Experiencing working with geo-distributed team in different time zones
- Authorized to Work Legally
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus
|Job Category||Full Time|