As a Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE), you will be responsible for the technical interactions and relationships with customers and prospects, your role will be to under customer’s business needs and map to VIDIZMO solutions. In this pre-sales technical role, you will design and demonstrate VIDIZMO & Microsoft Cloud solutions to the customers.
- Creating and delivering technical product and solution demonstrations, presentations, and network designs
- Participating in technical consultations/discussions and/or product capability assessments with potential customers.
- Creating formal relationships with key decision makers within channel partners, integrators and end users organizations.
- Delivering product and solution training to channel partners, integrators and end users.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of live and on-demand streaming video solutions, streaming video formats and other streaming video platform providers (competitors) such as QUMU, Kaltura, Panopto, VBRICK, Kontiki etc.
- Develop understanding of unicast & multicast networks, streaming technologies, video content caching , streaming protocols such as RTSP, RTMP, HLS, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, IIS, firewall configurations required to streaming video, video formats, encoding , variable bit rate, adaptive bit rate , video playback in browsers , Flash, Silverlight, HTML5 playback, VIDIZMO iOS & Android apps
- Ability to offer VIDIZMO pre and post-sales support
- Work directly on proof of concepts, pilots directly with channel partners, integrators and end users.
- Leveraging and maximizing partners as the fulfillment channel while working with directly with end users on a wide range of networking applications.
- Responding to technical solicitations such as RFIs/RFPs, creating and maintaining technical documents aimed towards relaying VIDIZMO solutions.
- Responsible to meet certain sales quota
Articulating competitive differentiators and value propositions at both technical and business levels.
- Microsoft certification in related technologies such as Exchange, Lync, Office365 etc.
- Working experience of Azure ARM deployment
- Worked with deploying, configuring and managing Azure PaaS resources
- Worked on implementing DR and Business Continuity plans in Cloud
- Experience working with Microsoft System Center
- BS/BSc or MS/MSc in Computer Science
- At least 3 years’ experience in Required Skills
- Demonstrate proactivity & ownership
- Fluent in English communication, written & verbal
- Authorized to Work Legally
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Commissions, Bonus
|Job Category||Full Time|