Provide leadership to sales team collaborates with leadership in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company, manages worldwide sales for VIDIZMO product line and services to maximize sales revenues and meet business financial goals.
- Manage sales team, partnerships and all sales channels
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel
- Performs sales activities on major accounts, negotiates sales price & discounts
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers
- Collaborates with Sales Leadership to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on
- Collaborates with sales leadership to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show
- Oversee and evaluate sales team’s performance, resource requirements and allocation.
- Formulate and implement key sales practices to develop a productive culture.
- Documentation as per policies and procedures.
- Manage RFP/RFI / Tender purchase and up to delivery and its payment
- Develop monthly sales plan, visit plans, cost sheets and market intelligence report.
- Provide clear sales requirements to other departments for maximum productivity
- Carry out market surveys and pricing analysis as/when required.
- Identify new segments and leads for business development
- Assist in employee training and development
- Provide feedback on sales and marketing team’s performance to the leadership
- To ensure timely delivery, carry out necessary engagements with other departments to ensure best possible customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Engineering or related field
- Selling IT Solutions
- Strong English communication, verbal, written, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Team player with collaboration skills
- Managing Expectations
- 3-5 years of Experience in Managing Sales Team and Continuously Meeting Targets
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus
|Job Category||Full Time|