Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality and conformance to the requirements laid out. Designing and implementing tests, defining corrective actions. Work and assist the developer in the resolution of bugs/issues found in the product.
- Perform functional, user acceptance and regression testing on all central system, subsystems, modules, and applications.
- Create, maintain and update test cases, based on business requirements.
- Assist Project Manager in the development of Test Plan and Test Reports.
- Reporting and managing software issues. Understanding of activities throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Perform testing by creating Coded UI tests, Record Web Tests and write Unit Test for various application modules
- Employ automation tools including Visual Studio Test Professional and other Industry best practices to enhance the testing process
- Writing Use Cases and Test cases for the software application
- Producing UML diagrams to capture, communicate and learn information
- Writing automated test cases using Selenium, Visual Studio Test Professional or any equivalent tool/framework
- Experience writing and managing automated test cases for The Web, Mobile and Server based applications
- Hands on experience writing SQL Queries
- Solid knowledge of Web Applications and Concepts
- Experience automating test cases for Web API and Web Services
- Hands on experience setting up or working in a Continuous Testing environment
- Video technologies for the web
- Streaming protocols including RTMP, RTSP, HLS, Multicast
- Streaming servers/technologies such as Wowza, flash, windows media server, FFmpeg server, Azure media services, encoders/transcoders cloud or local
- Working experience or knowledge of computer vision technologies such as OpenCV, Azure Media Service, etc.
- Microsoft SharePoint and Skype for Business
- Video conferencing systems such as Polycom, Cisco, etc. and their protocols
- BS/BSc or MS/MSc in Computer Science
- 3 years or more experience 3 years’ experience with demonstrated proactivity & ownership
- Good English language verbal, writing communication skills
- QA or Test Automation Certifications
- Experiencing working with geo-distributed team in different time zones
- Authorized to Work Legally
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus
|Job Category||Full Time|