Develop a healthy pipeline of qualified leads to help drive a consistent, reliable sales forecast. Prospecting to business decision makers, partners using Linkedin, Microsoft Sellers, End Users /Buyers, and Partners etc. Using best practices approach, identify business needs and issues, capture market intelligence and qualify, nurture and deliver qualified leads and opportunities that generate revenue.
Generate revenue by assisting in providing consultative sales solutions, closing sales and developing consultative selling tactics to educate customers and employees on the application of professional services to add value to product solutions business.
Conduct telemarketing / telesales campaigns engaging targeted prospects, interface with customers to provide pre-sales support, and services. In addition, make cold calls and work with identified Client Executives to identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities and to devise sales plans and strategies that meet unique customer requirements. Additionally, coordinate internal activities to include marketing support, customer service, project management, partner interface and pre and post-sale technology resources.
- Build and manage high-level customer relationships and responding and initiating requests and providing high level service and support
- Understand, communicate, and enhance VIDIZMO value proposition and service offerings.
- Create complex quotes, configure, and accept purchase orders
- Drive new business through outbound, targeted telemarketing campaigns to procurement officers, end users, and key decision makers
- Build and maintain the Hubspot /CRM Customer Database
- Develop forecasts and complete pipeline development in conjunction with Client Executive and management
- Coordinate and manage sales opportunities in conjunction with field, technical, and PS support and coordinate information with Bids and Proposals
- Manage relationships with vendors, partners, sales reps and effectively utilize internal VIDIZMO resources and contract vehicles
- Quickly and effectively, resolve internal and external customer issues and provide a high level of customer service
- Negotiate special pricing and up sell where appropriate
- Complete high-end technical configurations as necessary
- In coordination with Client Executive, strategically sell VIDIZMO’s service offerings via face to face meetings and by attending trade shows and events
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communication or similar qualification
- 1-3 years of related IT sales and IT customer service work experience
- Prior experience selling technology products, services, and solutions to high level decision makers
- Prior experience working with difficult customers and solving customer problems is required
- Must possess an advanced level of knowledge and understanding of technology.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and presentation skills are required.
- Prior experience strategically up selling and cross selling is required.
- Must have a prior history of attaining established quota metrics.
Benefits: Commissions, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus
|Job Category||Full Time|