- Work effectively with Executives, CEO, peers and Industry Leads
- Recruit, manage, and retain employees
- Read and Develop specialized technical knowledge that may help making recruitment process more effective
- Recruit candidates based on both hard & soft skills
- Perform in depth, in person, interviews that probe for both strengths and weaknesses
- Manage and format resumes of owned candidates & consultants
- Manage and format resume of current employees for using in sales.
- Display the ability to clearly articulate the candidate’s: professional skills, motivation, and needs to the Softech Worldwide management team, Coordinators and Industry Leads(sales)
- Technically qualify and verify references for all candidates
- Negotiate appropriate pay rates and make offers to candidates
- Thoroughly prep candidates for interviews
- Orientation of New Employees.
- Maintain relationships with owned consultants via regular meetings and monthly calls
- Accompany owned consultants to each new assignment
- Maintain a minimum number of billing consultants
- Arrange training classes for all employees
- Represent Softech Worldwide in a professional manner at all times
- Organize and Run Training programs within organization as well as through trainers on Monthly Basis
- Help Team Leads and Managers do Succession Planning
- Improve on and Enforce a process for evaluation and appraisals on Quarterly Basis.
- Utilize multiple sources to identify new technical talent: Social media, LinkedIn, job boards, referrals, cold calling, Visits to Universities etc.
- Handle and resolve employee grievances.
- Help Accounts department in finalizing payroll.
- Responsible for Organizing and Arranging Employee Engagement Programs.
- Be a self-starter and act with humility
- Possess excellent knowledge of the IT marketplace
- Able to develop relationships and trust with teammates, clients, and candidates
- Driven to learn and continues to develop as a person
- Excellent interviewing and presentation skills
- Familiarity with software industry
- Solid Experience of recruitment in a high pressure/ high turnover environment
- Good Advertising and Sourcing abilities
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- MBA/BBA (Human Resource) or MA Psychology
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience of managing HR Operations
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus
|Job Category||Full Time|