This position requires you to provide remote IT Infrastructure Management and Support within Organization and Customers in US and Worldwide with complete ownership while maintaining Service Level Agreement (SLA). The Job Description typically includes:
- Managing Organization internal as well as Customer’s Office 365 account and provide support to their users with Share point, Exchange, Lync, etc.
- Provide Operational and Functional support for third party systems (other than Microsoft) deployed in Cloud or at times On Premise
- Manage AD/DC, DNS/DHCP, and ensure Forest/Domain are functional 24×7
- Manage Virtualized infrastructure on Cloud (Microsoft Azure), create new VMs, backup, etc.
- Implement Backup policy in organization that includes VMs, Databases and other sensitive data
- Manage public DNS, SSL certificates, and Company’s website
- Provide help desk support to other staff members and ensure all nodes are in working condition
- Provide 24×7 support for Infrastructure and 8×5 support for Helpdesk.
- Hands on experience working with Microsoft server technologies such as Windows Server 2008/2012, AD/DC, DNS and DHCP
- Experience working with Office 365 and Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Experience working with PowerShell scripting and DSC deployment
- Experience working with Virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V or VMWare
- Experience managing SharePoint 2010/2013/Online including Installation, Configuration, and Troubleshooting
- Experience installing, configuring, setting up web farm using Web Server technologies such as IIS, Apache, etc.
- Experience managing SQL Database Server, creating highly available environment, implementing and enforcing backup/DR policies
- Implementation experience of Single Sign On
- Should have a good understanding of networking concepts/protocols such as TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, SNMP, NAT/PAT, etc.
- Experience providing Help desk and Support to end users
- Microsoft certification in related technologies such as Exchange, Lync, Office365, etc.
- Working experience of Azure ARM deployment
- Worked with deploying, configuring and managing Azure PaaS resources
- Worked on implementing DR and Business Continuity Plans in Cloud
- Experience working with Microsoft System Center
- BS/BSc or MS/MSc in Computer Science
- 3 years’ experience with demonstrated proactivity & ownership
- Good English language verbal, writing communication skills
- Authorized to Work Legally
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus
|Job Category||Full Time|