- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual/ Monthly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Record transactions including sales, Invoicing, Purchases, expenses, etc.
- Ensure to send invoices & Timesheets to customers accurately and timely
- Follow-ups with customer for timely payment, Charge Customer`s Credit Card, payment request via PayPal (Virtual Terminal) or Wire Transfer & Checks
- Verify Monthly Overages of Customers
- Check Encoding and Azure Consumptions and Manage Azure Subscriptions
- Audit Packet8 Monthly Bills and make extension changes
- Online Payments to vendors via bank, credit cards and PayPal.
- Consult with Collection agencies for overdue debts
- Communicate with USA Vendors regarding Billing Issues as well as technical issues
- Communicate with Tax Consultant and provide financial statements to file tax
- Ensure that All support tickets (Fresh desk tickets) are resolved on time by available support agents
- Ensure the accuracy of Microsoft Incentive claims.
- Verify Sales commission for sales team and get approvals for disbursements
- Responsible for the Administration of all IT and Operations tasks.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for registrations/renewals of agreements with Government bodies.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness.
- To prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit and to liaise with the Auditors before sign-off.
- To ensure that US and foreign taxes, including withholding taxes, are fully paid and understood.
- To deal with the company’s bank in respect of payments and receipts, exchange rate and currency hedging negotiations. To ensure that all bank accounts and credit card statements are regularly reviewed and reconciled
- To manage personnel procedures about recruitment, training, holidays and appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented, and advise on relevant policies.
- To ensure that the Company’s legal responsibilities are met, in particular, that all necessary insurance, affiliation, partnerships, and contracts are properly in place and active.
- To be responsible for Data Protection, Copyright Licensing and Performing Rights Society registration, compliance and fees.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- An excellent planner and strategic thinker.
- Excellent risk management and cost control skills.
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions made and to learn from the outturn.
- Ability to deliver timely results despite obstacles and limited resources.
- A firm grasp of all relevant legislation and of how it applies to the role.
- Commercial acumen and ability to think creatively.
- Excellent advocacy, presentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding of relevant IT system such as Quick Books, Peach Tree.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Possess 3-5 years’ in Finance function managing the company accounts & finance.
- Degree educated (MCom/ BCom/ MBA).
- CIMA/ CISA/ CFA/ ICMA/ PIPFA Certifications
- IT literate, with advance Excel skills.
- Experience dealing with customers and both internal and external.
- Proven skills in administration and data management.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Fluent English- Written and Spoken.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus
|Job Category||Full Time|