A proven Inbound Marketing specialist adept at working with today’s marketing automation platforms, web analytics suites, and a creative genius in orchestrating novel inbound marketing campaigns in service of complex business offerings (professional services, life sciences, etc.). Create and execution of omni-channel marketing campaigns. Detailed oriented, a creative mind, excellent writer, and enjoy the challenges of creating new content and marketing campaigns to grow a business.
Must love fast-paced environments, hard worker, always ready for the next challenge, and often praised for your diligence, detail, and creativity. Finally, enjoy diversity in your day/week… such as content development, learning product and new technologies, web design, and managing diverse marketing campaigns.
As an Inbound Marketing Specialist, you will work with Business Development and Senior Management to harness the ideas and benefits of our services and then develop them into novel marketing campaigns to attract our target audience. You will work on a daily basis with our Marketing Automation platform and Content Management System (CMS), HubSpot (Enterprise level), to execute, monitor and report on all marketing activities.
Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to harvest the ideas and content to develop various marketing collaterals to be distributed across various digital mediums.
- Develop content for posting on VIDIZMO website and social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Assist and/or lead keyword and SEO related activities
- Interact and/or manage interactions with marketing related vendors
- Scope generation
- Content generation
- Assist and/or lead development and execution of inbound marketing campaigns
- Maintain/manage Softech & VDIZMO Web sites and social media channels
- Collaborate and assist Insides Sales and Business Development with various marketing needs (events, collaterals, messaging development/refinement, etc.)
- Maintain electronic archives
- Work closely with VP of Sales & Marketing, Inside Sales to design and implement inbound marketing programs for clients in the B2B marketplace
- Track and report metrics on all marketing related activities
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the creation and execution of inbound marketing campaigns for B2B
- Demonstrated writing skills and the ability to compose various marketing documents
- Applied analytical and strong organizational abilities and a dedication to quality and reliability in all work tasks
- Ability to manage relationships with internal customers
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities