- Develop and execute automated test scripts for requirement validation, regression, performance, security and compliance testing
- Identification and creation of reusable test data, particularly for automated testing.
- Perform validation, visual, API level and integration level automated testing.
- Develop and execute automated tests; require programming in Python, C# and scripting language.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with Azure is needed)
- Able to set up environments for execution of automated tests across different settings.
- Identify new approaches and suggest tools/techniques to fast track the automation effort.
- Work at devising and implementing a performance test suite.
- Responsible for automating the web, functional and coded UI tests.
- Participate in Sprint planning for assigned projects/ release.
- Responsible for determining and driving the automation goals of the company.
- Comprehend with product requirements, priorities and create test automation plans to identify deliverable
- A working understanding of code and script (.Net, PowerShell, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Python)
- Writing Use Cases and Test cases for the software application
- Producing UML diagrams to capture, communicate and learn information
- Writing automated test cases using Selenium, Visual Studio Test Professional or any equivalent tool/framework
- Experience writing and managing automated test cases for The Web, Mobile and Server based applications
- Hands on experience writing SQL Queries
- Solid knowledge of Web Applications and Concepts
- Experience automating test cases for Web API and Web Services
- Hands on experience setting up or working in a Continuous Testing environment
- Strong experience with test automation frameworks is essential for this role
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Powershell or Python in Video technologies for the web
- Streaming protocols including RTMP, RTSP, HLS, Multicast
- Streaming servers/technologies such as Wowza, flash, windows media server, FFmpeg server, Azure media services, encoders/transcoders cloud or local
- Working experience or knowledge of computer vision technologies such as OpenCV, Azure Media Service, etc.
- Microsoft SharePoint and Skype for Business
- Video conferencing systems such as Polycom, Cisco, etc. and their protocols
- BS/BSc or MS/MSc in Computer Science
- 3 years or more experience 3 years’ experience with demonstrated proactivity & ownership
- Good English language verbal, writing communication skills
- QA or Test Automation Certifications
- Experiencing working with geo-distributed team in different time zones
- Authorized to Work Legally
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus