VIDIZMO makes it easy for both technical and non-technical media professionals to schedule, test and deliver webcasts, webinars and live event broadcasts. Whether it’s a public event, an internal meeting with employees or a private webcast for external pre-registered viewers, VIDIZMO allows you to easily setup and deliver your live stream, track viewing, record the session and automatically publish the recording post-event for on-demand viewing.
VIDIZMO seamlessly integrates with the Wowza Streaming Engine and Wowza Streaming Cloud to deliver enterprise-grade video streaming experience to its customers, and allows them to configure on-premise or cloud CDN endpoints from within the portal.
VIDIZMO offers a highly interactive and responsive live video playback page with the following capabilities:
- Allow viewers to add the live session to their calendar as a reminder
- Enable viewers to participate in VIDIZMO live chat as an authenticated viewer or anonymous viewer with a name (for public live streams only)
- Allow viewers to submit questions that can be answered by moderators in real-time
- Insert quizzes, surveys and handouts
- Integrate your Yammer or Twitter feed such that you can interact with it while viewing the live session
- Stream on any device, browser or player with the ability to view in different resolutions depending on bandwidth availability
- Monitor and track total viewers (total unique viewers, total views and current live views), user engagement and video quality of service/experience (QoE & QoS) using real-time analytics
- Block/unblock participants from live chat or Q&A
- Record and automatically publish the live stream recording right after the session ends
Live Playback in VIDIZMO Portal