Digital Evidence Management System is available in flexible deployment models to allow agencies to select what works best for them. Whether it is a fully managed government cloud as Software-as-a-service (SaaS) or a customer-controlled on-premise/cloud infrastructure, public safety and law enforcement organizations have a broad range of options in terms of where to host their datacenter, depending on varying priorities and needs.
Host DEMS in Any Cloud for a Cost-Effective and Secure Experience
- Host and deploy in any Public or Private cloud
- Deploy in a shared SaaS cloud, dedicated cloud or bring-your-own-cloud models
- Deploy it in more than 100 countries and across 50+ regions
- Host application in one region and store data in another
- Comply with national and international compliances such as CJIS
- Choose any cloud provider including Azure, AWS, Zoom, Google etc.
Low Initial Investment
Low Maintenance Cost
VIDIZMO allows government customers to deploy their solution on a Government Cloud to help them comply with Federal & State laws and compliances.
Microsoft Azure Government Cloud is designed to meet US government demands. It is a physical and logical network isolated instance of Azure, dedicated to the US government with all data, applications, and hardware residing in the continental United States. Azure Government Cloud offers a broad range of compliance certifications that are critical to the US government. When installed in Azure Government Cloud, VIDIZMO uses Azure Cloud’s native Azure Media Analytics Services to deliver state-of-the-art Speech and Vision Services at enterprise scale, with complete security and compliance.
AWS customers can also leverage AWS GovCloud (U.S.), which gives government agencies and their partners the flexibility to architect secure cloud solutions that comply with the FedRAMP High baseline, the DOJ’s Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) security policy, U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Department of Defense (DoD) Cloud, Computing Security Requirements Guide (SRG) for Impact Levels 2, 4 and 5, FIPS 140-2, IRS-1075 and other compliance regimes.
Jump Start Innovation
Flexible Cloud Deployment Models
Shared Cloud (SaaS)
Choose On-Premise Deployment to Maintain Full Control of Your Data Center
- Host and deploy behind company’s firewall in your on-premise data center
- Deploy according to your requirements within a couple of days
- Ensure smooth content delivery with enterprise Content Delivery Network (eCDN)
Opt for Hybrid Deployment to Avail the Best Cloud & On-Premise Features Simultaneously
- Use a mix of on-premise and cloud infrastructure deployment models in any geographic location
- Host any component of the video platform either on cloud or on-premise